Oyster Press covid diary
During this pandemic, while we had to close like most businesses, we here at Oyster Press decided to show our support to our wonderful friends at the NHS by making them Scrubs and Gowns to make their lives and little easier when coming home and changing each night after a hard days work.
Here is a little diary of what we have been up to along with the Gallery
1. Oyster Press is not just printing for the NHS myself and Tracy are using the building to cut and pack material for our team of ladies who are busy sewing scrubs for the people on the front line I have to thank Andy Selwood for printing out all the patterns top man. We will be busy cutting again tomorrow morning have a nice weekend everyone
2. An evening cutting more material for PPE for the NHS at Oyster Press
3. This is our second batch of Scrubs going out to help NHS staff in the front line. Thank you Oyster Press for the use of your facilities and paying for them to be sent by courier
4. More Scrubs,Gowns and bags leaving Oyster Press today and delivered to
The Estuary View Medical Centre
Thank you to the super sewing ladies of Sittingbourne and to all the NHS staff keeping us safe
5. This is the last of Gowns,Scrubs and bags being delivered
Oyster Press would like to thank everyone who was involved. We supplied over 80 Scrubs and about 70 Gowns plus many bags to NHS staff on the front line Well Done to you all
Matt and Andy
"Two guys I wish to thank Andy & Matt from Oyster Press. They worked to get scrubs, bag & gowns made by a team of volunteers, and have sent these items to our local NHS hospitals. Thank you".
ALBERT AND EDWARD
Click Here for the latest government advice https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus